Translate

Sunday 9 September 2012

I'm Relocating! Expect Changes!

It's official. Tonights Weekly Blu Ray Review of 'Pulp Fiction' will be my last blog post whilst living in North Shields. As of tomorrow, I will be living in Manchester.

I will try and keep the reviews up, I think I'm seeing 'Dredd 3D' on Tuesday, but as a student (a student who is a grand down on his accommodation before he even starts, thanks Student Finance) I won't be able to afford as many cinema trips, or as many blu rays. I will adapt, I will find a way to keep the blog working. That's my promise to my readers. I will probably do more reviews of older films as a way of keeping interest in the blog up whilst I'm looking for a job to fund my addiction to cinema.

I'll probably post a picture of what my new living quarters will look like, so if you are interested tune in tomorrow evening. If your not interested, then don't.

See you all on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment