Translate

Wednesday 30 May 2012

1000 Views!

I'd like to thank everyone who visits my blog, I do put a lot of effort into it and I'm so happy that I've finally made it past 1000 views. I must admit that it has taken me a lot longer than I wanted to reach this point, considering I started this blog back in February, but in all fairness it has only just recently started to properly pick up views.

Thanks again everybody for visiting my blog, as long as I have an audience, I will keep posting.

Feel free to contact me and let me know how I can improve my blog, what type of things you would like to see from it in the future and if anyone ever wants it, I will do special movie review request on demand. What I really want is more comments on both the blog and Facebook, I want to hear your opinions!

Lets try and reach 2000 views faster than it took us to reach 1000 lol.

(Yes, I just used lol in a blog post, that is slightly shameful of me)

No comments:

Post a Comment