Translate

Thursday 10 May 2012

What's Your Favorite American Pie Movie?

Just a quick post before I head off and get my hair destroyed by the barber college (why I decided to be a model for them is beyond me), I'm interested to see which out of all the 'American Pie' movies (including the direct to DVD ones) are your favorite. I'm not too fussed if you want to include 'American Reunion', I will be.

Here's my list of my favorite 'American Pie' films, ranking from 8 down to 1 (8 being the worst and 1 being the best).

8.American Pie Presents:The Naked Mile
7.American Pie Presents: Beta House
6.American Pie Presents: The Book Of Love
5.American Wedding
4.American Reunion
3.American Pie Presents: Band Camp
2.American Pie
1. American Pie 2

I'd love to see your opinions, comment on here, or on Facebook, even on Twitter if you so wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment