Translate

Monday 7 May 2012

What Is Your Top 10 Childhood Disney Movies?

At the request of a friend I have decided to do a second poll. This time about Disney films. Before I got started I realised that as you get closer to the current day, Disney films start appearing less and less like the Disney films I grew up with. For example, I love the Avengers, but I don't see it as a Disney film (Disney owns Marvel Studios). So I decided that we should all have a look back at what made our childhoods special, what characters have stayed with you over the years, and which ones you still watch on the TV every time they're on.

So here's my Top 10 Disney movies from my childhood...

10. Mary Poppins (1964)
9. The Santa Clause (1994
8. Treasure Planet (2002)
7. George of the Jungle (1997
6. Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey (1993)
5. Monsters, Inc (2001)
4. The Jungle Book (1967)
3. Aladdin (1992)
2. Flubber (1997)
1. Toy Story (1995)

So there we have it, obviously there are so many others that I could include, it took me a while to narrow it down.I'm quite surprised that I didn't put Toy Story 2 in there to be honest, I may regret that later.

As usual comment either on the blog or on Facebook (you could even get in contact with me on Twitter!). I look forward to reading your Top 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment