Translate

Wednesday 23 May 2012

What's Your Top Five Bonds and Bond Movies?

A friend of mine told me he wanted me to do another poll. He didn't know what he wanted it to be about so with the recent 'Skyfall' teaser trailer being released, and it getting positive reaction, I've decided to do a poll about Bond films. The fact that I was watching 'Die Another Day' today has nothing to do with this decision...

Since there have been so many Bond movies, and so many Bonds, I've narrowed it down to my favourite five, that should get people thinking. It may be the case that your favourite Bond might not necessarily be in your favourite Bond movie. 

So here's my Top Five Bond Movies. 

5. Goldfinger (1965) Sean Connery
4. Live and Let Die (1973) Roger Moore
3. The Man With The Golden Gun (1974) Roger Moore
2. Tomorrow Never Dies (1997) Pierce Brosnan
1. GoldenEye (1995) Pierce Brosnan
 
And here's my Top Five James Bond's.

5. George Lazenby
4. Daniel Craig
3. Sean Connery
2. Roger Moore
1. Pierce Brosnan

I picked Pierce Brosnan because it was his Bond films that I watched when I was younger, he was my first Bond. The first Bond film I saw was 'Die Another Day' and that got me hooked. Only after that film did I proceed to watch the classics, so Brosnan's films will always be special to me, plus 'GoldenEye' in my opinion is the best Bond film (so far). 





No comments:

Post a Comment