Translate

Friday 20 July 2012

People Like To Dress Up For Movies, Especially The Dark Knight Rises!

Always good when people dress up for films, we've seen lots of Batman t-shirts, a cape and cowl, even film character costumes...


Pretty good costumes aren't they. For those of you that are new to Batman, on the left hand side we have someone dressed as Dr. Jonathan Crane a.k.a The Scarecrow and on the right we have someone dressed as Bane. That's me on far right with the Arkham City t-shirt on.

Costumes are always good fun, I myself have a Black Spider-Man morphsuit and when the times comes that Venom appears in a movie again, I shall wear it with pride! I am shamed to say that another one of my mates wore a Superman t-shirt today, oh the shame of it! He wore it purely to annoy Batman fans, was quite funny I must say.

More people just embrace the movies the way some fans do, it woud make the cinema experience so much better! Wouldn't it be great if everyone wore tuxedos to 'Skyfall'? Or everyone dressed as Orcs or Dwarves for 'The Hobbit'? Think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment