Translate

Saturday 7 July 2012

How will Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy end?

As you all know, the third and final chapter to Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy, 'The Dark Knight Rises' hits the big screen on 20th July (I have just bought my tickets for it on the first day, in Imax!), so how do you all think it will end? Here's a few ideas that I think could happen:

Obviously some of these options could be potential spoilers, I might have a lucky guess, to proceed with caution.

-Batman breaks his one rule and kills Bane
-Bane kills Batman
-Catwoman Dies
-Commissioner Gordon is forced to shoot Batman (to keep the peace as he is blamed for Harvey Dent's death)
-Bruce Wayne's secret identity is revealed

Since 'The Dark Knight Rises' is the only Batman film that is actually intended not to have a sequel, I doubt there will be an ending that leaves us with a lot of questions, I think it'll be a shocking/emotional ending.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on what might happen.



No comments:

Post a Comment