Translate

Thursday 26 July 2012

My Apologies: I Was Wrong About The Flaw In Batman: Nightwing

I have to admit I was wrong. I accused the creators of 'Batman: Nightwing' of creating a third Robin which I believed didn't exist.

I was proven wrong. One of my friends (who isn't a fan of Batman!) pointed out a few days ago that I had forgotten about Tim Drake.

How could I possibly forget him?! I am going to blame the fact that I was near the end of a nightshift at work and that I was really tired, but that is no excuse. I should have remembered because Tim Drake is in my favourite Batman animated film 'Batman beyond: Return of the Joker', which I watched last week! Perhaps I can go as far as saying the chronology of the short film is wrong, but that still doesn't excuse my mistake.

Drake is probably one of the more cooler Robins (often referred to as Red Robin). Here's a picture.You can get this suit as part of the Robin DLC in the game 'Batman: Arkham City'.

To rectify my mistake, in a few days I will write a post dedicated to the Robins, all three of them, who they went on to be and who played them in movies (only Dick Grayson appears in the live-action movies).

No comments:

Post a Comment