Translate

Tuesday 24 July 2012

I Pronounce This Week Batman Week On The Blog!

I have realised that ever since 'The Dark Knight Rises' came out I have posted a fair bit on Batman, and i have been planning to do a few more posts on the Batman universe, so I have decided that this week is now BATMAN WEEK on the blog. This will end on Sunday 29th in time for my Weekly blu Ray Review.

Future posts for this week will a look at Batman in film, this will be split into two parts, the first being about the costume changes through the years, and the second part being about the villains. I will then go on to review two Batman animated films, starting with the most recent (I think) 'Batman: Under The Red Hood'. After that I will review 'Batman Beyond: Return Of The Joker', one of my absolute favourites.

If there is anything else that you want me to post about during Batman Week, don't hesitate to ask.

Don't forget to vote on your favourite Batman film in the poll to the right of this post. The poll closes on Saturday 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment