Translate

Saturday 28 July 2012

What Is Your Favourite Batman Film? (Poll Results)

Sorry these results are a little late, had a slightly busier Saturday than I was intending, but here they are, your favourite Batman films.

In 3rd Place: Tim burton's 'Batman' (1989)

In 2nd Place: Christopher Nolan's 'The Dark Knight' (2008)

In 1st Place: Christopher Nolan's epic conclusion 'The Dark Knight Rises' (2012)

To be honest the results don't surprise me, they're all fantastic pieces of cinema. Personally I would have preferred 'The Dark Knight' to have won, but I am not complaining that 'The Dark Knight Rises' beat it because that too is a phenomenal film, one of the best films that has came out this year.

Thanks to everyone that voted. I'll try and work up a new poll over the next couple of days (possibly tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment