Translate

Saturday 7 July 2012

My Blog Entries Will Now Have Pictures!

Yes you saw the title, I will finally start including images in my posts. As I just did a few minutes ago with my post about 'The Dark Knight Rises'.

This means that after I talk about a film I will put its poster at the end. Also when I do my Weekly Blu Ray Review I will have an image associated with each film, the same with my Movie Recommendation Of The Week. I may even start doing posts about specific scenes in film, with pictures as example, and we can all discuss which is best.

What I really want is for blogger to do a mobile version that works with Windows phone, so I could keep you all up to date with movie news, and snap photos to show you instantly when I'm on the move.

One day. Hopefully.

Here's a random picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment