Translate

Monday 30 July 2012

Which Of These Action Fils Are You Looking Forward To Most? (Poll)

As promised here it is, this weeks poll. Now that we're finished with the hype from 'The Dark Knight Rises' I took a look at what else I was excited for this month, and basically all I found were action films (except 'The Hobbit', which isn't out until December).

So the action films I am really looking forward to are: 'The Expendables 2', 'Taken 2', the 'Total Recall' remake and 'The Bourne Legacy'. Out of all of these, 'The Expendables 2' I think will have the most gun fire and explosions. 'Taken 2' will be exactly the same as the first one. 'Total Recall' will either be really good or really bad and 'The Bourne Legacy' is risky, to do a Bourne film without Jason Bourne is a challenge, we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm edging towards 'Total Recall' being the best if it has been done right.

Take part in the poll to the right hand side of this post and the results will be published on Saturday 4th August.

No comments:

Post a Comment