Translate

Friday 20 July 2012

The Dark Knight Rises Is Here!

It is finally here my friends! The long awaited sequel to the 2008 film 'The Dark Knight' is out today! 'The Dark Knight Rises' already has some great reviews coming in from early screenings, and a source of own described it as "it's crazy, poetry in motion, it's brutal!" That sounds like a pretty good description to me.

From what I've heard it lives up to the standards ;eft by 'Batman Begins' and 'The Dark Knight', many claiming that it surpasses them. I will be finding out at 4pm today at the IMAX screen in the Metrocenter. Naturally I am extremely excited. I mean who wouldn't be? Several of my mates going with me don't even like Batman and they want to see it.

So the day I have been waiting for since 2008 is finally here, I will indulge in its greatness and you can expect a review either tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Get yourselves out to see 'The Dark Knight Rises' ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment