Translate

Saturday 13 April 2013

DarthSpockReview New Release Day

Me and Nick have always tried to get episodes of DarthSpockReviews out on a Saturday or Sunday, but we have we have been having a few problems sending files via dropbox and skype. We tend to see each other on a Monday so the next episode (where I review the 1981 The Evil Dead) will be online on Tuesday or Wednesday.

It would make sense for us to transfer all files on the Monday and get episodes out on the Tuesday or Wednesday. We are going to see how it goes this week and if it goes well and is easier than it has been in previous weeks, then we will continue that way in the future. The show is still new, so we are still trying to fine line how we want to do things.

I will keep you up to date with any changes that will be made to the show or blog.

If there's anything you as my audience believe I should make to DarthSpockReviews or my blog, just let me know.

Contact me on here or on twitter @DarthSpock

Also follow my editor Nick Fletch on twitter @Nick1193. He's funny and a real wiz at After Effects.

I will leave you today, with some old set photos:







No comments:

Post a Comment