Translate

Wednesday 10 April 2013

THE BLOG IS COMING BACK! DarthSpockReviews: The Mask (1994)

Hello DarthSpock fans, I miss doing this blog, I miss getting my reviews and movie news out to you guys. It is a shame that because of university, I just don't have the time to dedicate to the blog anymore.

But, as some of you may know, I have started a movie review show called DarthSpockReviews, which is basically my blog on video. So what I am going to start doing is posting my show on this blog. In the future I will fill out the post with a few pictures and some extra information, including a quick summary of my opinion of the film.

Here is this weeks episode. My review of The Mask (1994):


Subscribe to my channel below to keep up to date with my reviews, this week I will be seeing Oblivion so I will try and get a review out for that as soon as possible.

Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/user/DarthSpockReviews?feature=mhee

Here's a few photos from the set of DarthSpockReviews:




No comments:

Post a Comment