Translate

Thursday 16 August 2012

Changes To The Blog!

I've decided to add another weekly instalment to the blog, like my Weekly Blu Ray Review and Movie Recommendation Of The Week. This one will be called Some News Type Thing.

Basically every Thursday I am going to sum up some interesting movie news and put it all together. If I think something is really important then I will give it its own post rather than waiting potentially a whole week to tell you. I don't think I could wait a whole week to be honest.

So there you are, I've wasted your time with this pointless post :p (yes I just did a smiley).

Watch this space, the first instalment will be online later today and I will be talking about the announced new cast members of 'The Expendables 3', 'The Bourne Legacy' sequel rumour and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment