Translate

Friday 15 June 2012

Apologies For Lack Of Content

Hey guys, sorry about the lack of real content this week, it's mostly been just short films. I've had a busy week but started tomorrow everything will go back on track. By tomorrow I will have the second part of me answering 'Prometheus' questions online along with my weekly blu ray review.

I haven't been to the cinema recently but next week I hope to go see 'Red Lights' and 'Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter' (I'll also do a post comparing it to the book), so more interesting posts will be online. If I get the chance I may go see 'Rock of Ages', I really want to, but I don't know if I'm going to find the time. I've also had a request to review the 2011 science fiction film 'Another Earth' so look forward to that, I've never seen it before so I dunno if it's any good.

So sorry again for the boring week, send in any requests you may have, and keep checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment