Translate

Tuesday 5 June 2012

What's Your Top Ten Movie Endings? (Spoiler Free)

It is well known that the ending of a movie is what establishes whether or not we would want to see a sequel if it were to be made. A lot of the time for me the ending is what sells the film to me. So this is my spoiler free Top Ten film endings, this one has to be spoiler free because I don't wanna go ruining some great films for you.

So here's my spoiler free Top Ten Movie Endings:

10. A Clockwork Orange (1971)
9. Back to the Future Part 2 (1989)
8. Batman Begins (2005)
7. Terminator 2 (1991)
6. The Thing (1982)
5. Planet of the Apes (1968)
4. Pulp Fiction (1994)
3. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest (1971)
2. The Empire Strikes Back (1980)
1. Tim Burton's Planet of the Apes (2001)

There we have it, my Top Ten Movie Endings, at some point in the recent future I will redo this post where I explain what happens in the endings, and what makes them do good (so a spoiler version of this post).

Comment on here, Facebook, where ever! Let me know what your Top Ten Movie Endings are.

No comments:

Post a Comment