Translate

Wednesday 6 June 2012

My Next 'Build Up' Blog Post Will Be...

I expect my daily view count is about to take a nose dive, because over the next few days I will not be blogging as much because I will be working on my next 'Build Up' blog post. It will be called 'The Build Up To The Dark Knight Rises', to be honest anyone who follows this blog regularly would have seen this coming, considering I have done one for 'The Avengers Assemble', 'American Reunion' and 'Prometheus' (although the 'Prometheus' post was more of a look at the films competition in the already existing franchise).

This will possibly be one of my longest blog entries because I will not just be taking a look at the Christopher Nolan films ('Batman Begins' and 'The Dark Knight'), but I will be going through all of the movies, starting all the way back in 1966 and I will go through each film individually and take about how the films differ, in tone, cast/characters and story, all building up to and influencing 'The Dark Knight Rises'. I will also be taking a look at the Batman films that didn't happen (particularly at why they didn't happen).

I will try and post as often as I can whilst working on this blog post, I'll probably only be able to get a few short film reviews out, unless I get the chance to go and see 'Top Cat' this week.

Keep checking the blog for new content and as usual follow me on here, or on Twitter and Facebook.

One last note, so far my 'Weekly Blu Ray Review' consists 'Aliens', and I have just purchased 'Machine Gun Preacher' so that will be added to it as soon as possible, as well as a few others, depending on what I a decide to watch this weekend. I am still waiting for 'Chronicle' to arrive, it's currently a week and a half late (honestly no point in pre-ordering stuff to get it on time, even 'Iron Sky' was a day late), so if it arrive I will also add a review of that to the post. Also with 'The Amazing Spider-Man' on the horizon I will also try and review the Sam Raimi's 'Spider-Man' collection on blu ray over the next week or two.

As usual, if you have any requests for movie reviews, I will be more than happy to oblige.


No comments:

Post a Comment